Bear Tracks Kids Face Mask has a fun print of a bear crossing the train tracks through the Canadian Rockies.
Darlene began her face mask initiative in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It became a way for her to raise funds for cancer research in memory of her beloved nephew, Craig Kulig, who passed away from the disease.
The proceeds of this Canadian-made, eco-friendly facemask will go to The Craig Kulig Memorial Fund for cancer research at Ottawa Hospital.
- Bear Tracks Kids Face Mask is made in Ontario by BYOM
- Mask construction: 2 ply Polypropylene filter (64 gm) of the highest quality
- Adjustable ear loops and nose wires, making for a better fit
- Machine washable
- Printed and sewn in Mississauga on polyester using water-based inks
- Quality and protection provided with each mask
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
Small (4 – 6 yrs old), Medium (7 – 10 yrs old), Large (11 – 14 yrs old)
Be the first to review “Bear Tracks Kids Face Mask”