The Dragonfly New Dawn Face Mask features the Dragonfly symbolizing the power of personal growth and change. Carpe Diem!
Darlene began her face mask initiative in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It became a way for her to raise funds for cancer research in memory of her beloved nephew, Craig Kulig, who passed away from the disease.
The proceeds of this Canadian-made, eco-friendly facemask will go to The Craig Kulig Memorial Fund for cancer research at Ottawa Hospital.
- Dragonfly New Dawn Face Mask is made in Ontario by BYOM
- 3 layers: middle and inside layers of woven polypropylene with polyester outer layer
- Mask construction: Polypropylene filter (64 gm) of the highest quality
- Adjustable ear loops and nose wires, making for a better fit
- Machine washable
- Printed and sewn in Mississauga on polyester using water-based inks
- Quality and protection provided with each mask
- Available in one-size and kids/adult petite styles
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|