Artist’s note on Jelly Bean Hill Face Mask: “This is my memory of the hike we took through The Battery. I instantly fell in love with all the brightly coloured jelly bean houses and of course the warmth and hospitality of the people of St John’s!”
Darlene began her face mask initiative in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It became a way for her to raise funds for cancer research in memory of her beloved nephew, Craig Kulig, who passed away from the disease.
The proceeds of this Canadian-made, eco-friendly facemask will go to The Craig Kulig Memorial Fund for cancer research at Ottawa Hospital.
- Jelly Bean Hill Face Mask is made in Ontario by BYOM
- 3 layers: middle and inside layers of woven polypropylene with polyester outer layer
- Mask construction: Polypropylene filter (64 gm) of the highest quality
- Adjustable ear loops and nose wires, making for a better fit
- Machine washable
- Printed and sewn in Mississauga on polyester using water-based inks
- Quality and protection provided with each mask
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|